1. Example for non-persistent pollutants_________
2. The full form of CFCs is_________
3. _____ is an air pollutant
4.Source of Chlorofluorocarbons is_______
5. For control environmental pollution, the Government of India has passed the Environment (Protection) Act, in the _____ year.
6. In 2015, world widely how many people died by pollution ?
9 million peoples
7.Name the Act passed to protect and improve the quality of our environment (air, water and soil).
Environment (Protection) Act
8. Which is the best method to control air pollution?
9. ______can remove over 99 % particulate matter present in the exhaust from a thermal power plant.
Electrostatic precipitatorRead more